25 setembro 2013

Especially for boys foreign visitors

Hello boys okay, I know that there are many children from other countries who visit the blog, I wish I could personally thank each of you in the most naughty as possible, but as I'm in Brazil, and is a bit far, I wanted to express that affection you somehow, and so found will be posting an exclusive video, but the music will be the country of you, just leave a comment below with the name of the song that I will have the pleasure of editing it, I would like to thank everyone access and leave a moist kiss you.
Brazil - 18493
United States - 1032
South Korea - 277
Portugal - 264
Russia - 122
Italy - 92
Colombia - 86
Germany - 65
Saudi Arabia - 54
Argentina - 50
In particular Turkey, Korea and Arabia, for me to visit ...
Recalling that the message must contain your name and country music chosen ok, kisses

Nenhum comentário: