15 fevereiro 2013

To my dear who speak English and access the blog I hope you like Camilinha thousand kisses - Rio - Brazil


I'll make this post dedicated to a guy I met on the net, a fluffy, delicious, gentle and boyish face, with more footprint of man.
I was on the internet, montadinha home, vestidinha schoolgirl, sainha plissadinha, rendinha black panties, blouse, all produced a pink lipstick with a lip gloss that demostravam my desire that night, when I was a boy called me to talk as well as all who know me should know, the first thing I say is that I am CD, not like lying, he said he enjoyed and kept talking in chat, without any requirement of cam or anything, he said he would order me find and take care of me that night and asked if I was not in order to enjoy without any involvement or commitment, as the boys say lol GIVE A TRACT rsrrs, just in case, I asked cam, not to see a Greek gift lol, open when I came across a guy who was a delight, we saw only from the neck down, without it I ask in CAM showing what CDzinha had a good offer and the boy was getting hyper mega excited rs and animation huh! He had a beautiful toy and my mouth already filled with water when he said he was really into coming here, I had my cell phone number he called and sent to the address he spoke that arrived here in 20 min Flamengo so far, and served straight, with word man is something else! Arriving by taxi sms sent me a warning that was in the door and went to open the gate he wearing jeans, shirt, all star, all stylish, looked at me nodded with a smile like a child seeing his toy right in front, paid the taxi and came towards me smiling, eyes shining we shook hands, he gave one last hand in cinturinha and down a little bit, but it was very respectful. we got home and went to get dressed, wearing makeup since I was was just putting the clothes, as worn down and could not had said it to him, loving him all asked to see me changing me, it was asked for the room, meanwhile he lit a cigarette and lay down to relax, asked for a glass of water and stood quietly on the computer. When he least expected it, here comes the high school, he was all ready to have a desired classes with their new teacher, I found him sitting up in bed with the laptop, I sainha of pleated curtinha pulp with the butt showing, panties of rendinha, white blouse, curly hair honey, pinkish lipstick, red heels and he left his computer at the time, asked him if he wanted me to put a fishnet he said yes, promptly went to get the half and he asked to see me putting He sat, then stood on the bed and stood up, grabbed the half and went very slowly and putting him with all low vision, did some wonderful guys horny and not desgrudava eyes when the half came in the butt and skirt lifted .
So I put the half, he picked me up like a girl in front of him and put his hard cock which was already out, I went down slowly and only playing with linguinha head of bites, going from one side to the other it looked at me with eyes for 10 minutes, and was delirious with lust, must seem like torture for him, I saw his hand slowly coming towards me holding my neck and pulling me slowly very slowly so that abocanhasse bites and swallowing slowly until I put its 20 cm todinho mouth, when he moved with his tongue and did some of my abilities, via the man feel happy nonsense and throw their heads back, sooner returned and looked me in the eye, his right hand came to my meeting and pulled my little face toward him, put me sitting there in front of him pasted our breasts and her hands were discovering what had underneath that sainha, deslisava my thighs with a lightness and stroked my butt, got my panties to the side and spent one finger very slowly up my ass making me moan at the foot of ouvidinho him like a bitch in heat, took me by the neck and kissed me without hesitation (I confess that I was startled when the kiss because most men do not kiss the CDzinhas plus that wonderful kiss with that unshaven) from there the thing was getting hotter the heating was caught, and my fire was already through the roof.Turned me lay face down on top of me and was stroking, slowly took off my sock, it seemed he wanted to enjoy every moment I bit his tongue butt and spent it strolling up and down, took off my panties and fell in mouth ass , linguando me and making me wet as a girl when he sees the boy over cat playing college football, and he stuck his linguinha felt the tail flashing in linguinha him linguava like the last tail of the earth and I look back and My eyes fixed on that face insatiable he did. Again we glue our bodies and his hand wandered over my body, this time, his finger was going slowly, taking me on high, squeezing me, licked my neck, sighed and roared sometimes talked putarias in the ear and I sent he put another finger, the little girl was no longer there, she was becoming a whore, and increasingly bucked his tail, practically begging to be eaten, I put four and fell from his mouth, I bucked increasingly and strutted in his face, patted it, biting, and passed the language more and more, it seemed to me like torture, see chela bites hard I was not containing, he put me sitting across from him and made movements suggesting the sex, kissed me, squeezed my breasts I sucked it and slid my nails the paps back and neck, grabbed at the hair, pulled it up to her ear to go against my mouth and tried to speak, the more I could not just quit moaning tried again and said that he would like to kill me with lust, my body was shaking, it was too hot, until he told me it was time to go to girl, caught and handed me a condom, opened slowly looking into his eyes, and was putting his mouth slowly, meanwhile our eyes fixed on each other, and put the covers tudinho been snapping with his tongue and when I finished I was walking up the language by abdomen chest and neck when I got in his ear, said: Now I I'm ready to be your girl, my whole body is for your pleasure, enjoy it, man, grabbed, threw me sitting in front of his lap and was sitting slowly, and slowly waddled up to get tudinho the tail, eye to eye he asked me to ride like a whore, promptly answered, as he rode he clutched chest, the abdomen spent my nails he abruptly grabbed me, shook me by the waist and stroked me hard, talking putarias, punched increasingly, I stuck there by his hand and he howled like a wolf in heat, told me to stay 4, once and got hooked like a beast pounded again fall metia mouth and again punched for a while, listening to my moans bitch, I lay face down m caught in a position where I had to flee with my legs open and was slowly putting everything, when everything was in he said that he had left sainha crazy, and he was ready for me Do enjoy as girl bit my neck, and was punching, punching increasingly grabbed me, with all my strength, my moans were increasing and putarias in the ear were driving me crazy with lust, thrust and alternated socadas strong with slow caresses what seemed impossible and improbable happened it made me cum without me doing anything, he came, and his body was on top of mine for some time, got dressed and we talked for some time, said he wanted to have pictures too more between me taking pictures or getting fuck, fuck rs rather obvious that he said was right, lol, I called a taxi for him and politely said goodbye, and my eyes followed him until that cab be lost in the street.

Nenhum comentário: